Union Public Service Commision (UPSC)
Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam II 2019
UPSC has released a notification regarding Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam II 2019 for 417 vacancies. Candidates those who are interested can apply online by fulfilling there requirement.
- Application released: 14/06/2019
- Last Date of apply online: 08/07/2019 at 06:00 pm.
- Last Date for Fee payment: 08/07/2019 at 11:59 pm.
- The Date for Exam: 08/09/2019
- Expected of result declaration: December 2019.
- For Gen / OBC / Male candidates: Rs 200/-
- For Female / SC / ST candidates: Rs 0/-
- Candidates can pay the
iapplication fee through net banking of SBI or by cash to there a/c no.
- Minimum age: 20 years.
- Maximum age: 24 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UPSC CDS 2019 || Education Qualification
- For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
UPSC CDS || Vacancy Details
- Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam II 2019: 417 posts.