SSC JE 2019 Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission had a recruitment notification for Junior Engineer 2019 posts i.e., Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Quantity Surveyor and Contracts for various departments in the Government of India.
Candidates can apply online on its official website from 13th August 2019 to 12th September 2019 by fulfilling all the requirements provided below.
- Application released: 13th August 2019
- Last date of apply online: 12th September 2019
- Last date for fee payment: 14th September 2019
- Last date for Challan payment: 16th September 2019
- Exam for CBT ( Paper 1 ): notified soon
- Exam for conventional ( Paper 2 ): notified soon
- Date for admit card: notified soon
- For Gen / OBC candidates: Rs 100/-
- For SC / ST / Women candidates: Rs 0/–
- Pay your application fee through online / offline.
SSC JE 2019 || Age Limit
- Maximum age: 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
SSC JE 2019 || Education Qualification
- Candidate must have Diploma or Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical with experience.
- The posts are Group B (Non-Gazetted) in Level – 6 ( Rs 35,400/- to Rs 1,12,400/- ) as per 7th pay commission.
How to apply for SSC JE 2019 Exam
- Candidates can apply to these post by simply visiting it’s official website of SSC which is given below.