JSSC Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a recruitment notification for Jharkhand General Graduate level combined competitive Examination ( JGGLCCE ) 2019.
Candidates those who are interested can apply online by fulfilling the requirements provided below.
- Application released: 18/09/2019
- Last date of apply online: 17/10/2019
- Last date for fee payment: 21/10/2019
- Date for upload photo: 23/10/2019
- Date for error correction in application form: 24 – 26/10/2019
- For Gen/OBC candidates: Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs 250/-
- Pay your application fee through online.
- Candidates with any Degree or equivalent from recognized University.
JSSC Recruitment 2019 || Vacancy Details
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Total Posts|
|01.||Assistant Bureau Officer||362|
|02.||Cooperative Extension Officer||241|
|03.||Block Welfare Officer||139|
|04.||Block Supply Officer||223|
How to apply?
- The application process is divided into two parts:
- Basic Registration – This is for generating the Application Number.
- Detailed information – In this process further details have to be submitted, Application Fee is to be paid and photo signature is to be uploaded. Basic Registration does not mean the candidate has successfully submitted the Application Form for JGGLCCE 2019.
- After the ‘Basic Registration’ i.e. after the candidate clicks on ‘Submit’ button in the Basic Registration Page, system will generate and display the Application Number.
- Re login with your application number to fill Detailed information.
- Under ‘Detailed Information’, you will have to fill up additional details such as Personal details, Address for Correspondence, Educational Details etc., followed by Payment of fee through SBI Collect, then uploading of Photograph and signature to complete the Registration.
- After successful completion of Registration process, a Registration Slip and Application Form will be generated. It is mandatory to take print out of the same for your reference.