DRDO Recruitment 2019: Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Gas Turbine Research Establishment has released a recruitment notification for Graduate (B.E./B.tech) / Diploma / ITI Apprentice Trainee vacancies. Candidates those who are interested can apply online by fulfilling the requirements provided below.
DRDO Recruitment 2019 || Important Dates
- Application released: 26/08/2019
- Last date of apply online: 07/09/2019
- Probable Date for written test (Graduation): 26/09/2019
- Probable Date for written test (Diploma): 25/09/2019
- Probable Date for written test (ITI): 24/09/2019
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 37 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
DRDO Recruitment 2019 || Vacancy Details
|01.||ITI Trainee Vacancies||30|
|02.||Graduate Apprentice Trainee Vacancies||90|
|03.||Diploma Apprentice Trainee Vacancies||30|
How to Apply?
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document verification at GTRE, Bengaluru.
- Applications received by any other mode after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.