Balasore District Court Recruitment 2019: Balasore has released a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Clerk/Copyist, Junior Stenographer (Stenographer- Grade-III), Junior Grade Typist, & Salaried Amin.
Candidates those who are interested can apply for 26 Posts by fulfilling the requirements provided below.
- Application released: 24/09/2019
- Last date of apply online: 18/10/2019
- For Gen/OBC candidates: Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs 0/-
- Pay your application fee through Treasury Chalan.
Balasore District court Recruitment 2019 || Education Qualification
- For Junior Clerk/Copyist, Junior Stenographer and Junior Grade Typist Posts
- Candidates should have passed at least 10+2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Sec.-3 of the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University And passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- For Salaried Amin Posts
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation examination or equivalent examination of a recognized Board and have passed the Revenue Inspector Training from a recognized institute.
How to apply?
- Applications along with the required documents and attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates shall be sent by Registered/Speed Post so as to reach the Office of the District Judge, Balasore- 756001 by 5.00 P.M. on 18.10.2019 positively. The applications received beyond that date shall be summarily rejected.
- Junior Clerk/Copyist: Rs 19,900/- – Rs 63,300/-
- Junior Stenographer: Rs 25,500/- – Rs 81,100/-
- Junior Grade Typist: Rs 19,900/- – Rs 63,200/-
- Salaried Amin: Rs 21,700/- – Rs 69,100/-