AAI Recruitment 2019: Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released a recruitment notification for 311 Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates those who are interested can apply online by fulfilling the requirements provided below.
- Application released: 20/08/2019
- Last date of apply online: 20/09/2019
AAI Recruitment 2019 || Educational Qualification
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Mode of selection
- Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- Candidates must passed degree / diploma on or after 2017 only are eligible.
- Maximum age: 26 years.
- Age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. However in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, the same will be filled from other reserved categories / General categories
- For Graduate candidates: Rs 12,000/-
- For Diploma candidates: Rs 15,000/-
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi, User ID NDLSWC000002 and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application submission a message will be appear “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment”.